WorkCompWire, an online news and information service, offers timely access to relevant news, events and analysis affecting the workers’ compensation industry. Our mission is to become the most trusted, respected and valuable source of online news and information regarding workers’ compensation and related issues.
Our values reflect the best of traditional journalistic standards, and we will seek to adhere to the following core principles:
- Ethical integrity is fundamental in all we do
- Trust built with character, truth, strength and accountability
- Timely, honest communication and collaboration is essential
- Innovation and new ideas are the foundation of growth and success
- Diversity of opinion, mutual respect, courtesy and an “open mind” serve as the structural foundation of professional communication
We are a collaborative organization that works with our employees, media partners, sponsors, advertisers and constituents to assure a mutually beneficial news, information and financial relationship.
Our target audience is broad and diverse; comprised of decision-makers and influencers at all levels including claims staff, risk managers, human resource professionals, employers, brokers and consultants, managed care organizations (MCO’s), executives, insurance services organizations and vendors, insurers and third party administrators (TPA’s).
For questions, please contact:
Using the form on our Contact Page.