As 2023 winds down with the approach of the holidays, it seems like an appropriate time to feature some of the top content that has been provided by Leaders from the industry for our Leaders Speak section (perfect for fireside reading!)
So, as we prep to bring you more great thought leadership in 2024, check out the list below for ten of our most popular Leaders Speak posts from the second half of 2023.
Top Leaders Speak Posts from 2H 2023
(in alphabetical order)
- Cliff Belliveau: Navigating Our AI Future in Workers’ Compensation
- Dr. Tate Rice: The Importance of the Physical Therapist in Addressing the Physical and Behavioral Health of Injured Worker Patients
- Jeff Gurtcheff: Can AI Help Solve the Talent Crisis in Workers’ Compensation?
- Jim Begg: Addressing Diagnostic Imaging Challenges in Workers’ Compensation
- Melissa M. Smith: Making it “Home” Again: Adaptations for Bariatric Workers’ Comp Patients
- Niki Moore: House Rules: What You Need to Know About Home Infusion Therapy
- Nikki Wilson: Drug Dispensing Channels Bring Unique Challenges
- Rachel Fikes: A Decade of Data: 4 Key Takeaways from the Work Comp Benchmarking Study (Part 1)
- Sandip Chatterjee: Three Key Considerations for the Successful Integration of AI in Workers’ Comp
- Tammy Bradly: Building Trust: Tips and Strategies for Improving the Injured Employee Experience
Be sure to check out Part One here: Leaders Speak: 2023 Year in Review, Part One
Want even more? Check out the Leaders Speak Archive
Happy Holidays and Thanks for being a reader!