St. Paul, MN – The Minnesota Department of Labor and Industry (DLI) recently announced that its Rehabilitation Review Panel has openings, beginning January 2024, that include:
- one health care provider member (four-year term);
- one chiropractor/health care provider/rehabilitation provider alternate member (annual term);
- one union labor representative alternate member (annual term); and
- one employer/insurer alternate member (annual term).
The panel is composed of employer, insurer, rehabilitation, medical and labor representatives and:
- advises the Department of Labor and Industry (DLI) about workers’ compensation vocational rehabilitation issues and rules;
- is a liaison between DLI and interested people about workers’ compensation vocational rehabilitation; and
- makes final decisions about certification approval or disciplinary matters of qualified rehabilitation consultants and vendors in conjunction with contested hearings.
Panel members attend in-person meetings at the department or may participate via Webex, if needed. Members of the public may attend in-person or monitor the meetings by Webex. Meetings generally last one to two hours unless issues warrant longer or more frequent meetings. The 2024-2025 meeting schedule is: Jan. 4, April 4, July 11 and Oct. 3, 2024; and Jan. 9, 2025.
The panel’s agendas, handouts and minutes are online.
To apply for one of the positions, visit sos.state.mn.us/boards-commissions on the Secretary of State website.
For more information, contact Mike Hill at firstname.lastname@example.org or 651-284-5153.
Source: MN DLI