Middleton, WI – The IAIABC 109th Convention “explored” a variety of topics in its programming including the future of work, AI and data in workers’ compensation insurance, modernization, DEIA, and more.
The IAIABC has announced that attendees of the convention and those who have already purchased the package of recordings can access the content now.
Those who couldn’t attend the IAIABC 109th Convention but would like to view the sessions can also purchase access.
The sessions available to view are:
- International Panel: The Future of Work
- Running Dreams – An Immigrant’s Hurdles and Triumphs after Blindness and Amputation
- Unveiling the Importance of AI and Data in Workers’ Compensation Insurance
- Severe Injuries Unraveled
- A Look at Modernization Across Workers’ Compensation Systems
- mCOT: Working Together to Reverse the Opioid Epidemic
- NextGen Ignite!
Attendees of the IAIABC 109th Convention have access to the recordings included in their registration fee, and should not re-purchase the streaming package.
Get access or purchase here: IAIABC 109th Convention Recordings