Cambridge, MA – The Workers Compensation Research Institute (WCRI) recently announced it will hold a 30-min. webinar on its study Long COVID in the Workers’ Compensation System in 2020 and 2021 on Tues., Oct. 3, 2023, at 2:00 pm ET.
Author Dr. Bogdan Savych will share findings from the study and take audience questions.
“The main points from this study are that long COVID continued to affect a meaningful share of workers with COVID-19 infections, and that long COVID cases may be costly,” said Ramona Tanabe, President and CEO of WCRI.
The webinar will addresses the following questions:
- What is the prevalence of long COVID among workers with COVID-19?
- What are the costs of long COVID claims?
- What is the duration of temporary disability benefits among workers with long COVID?
- What are the industry and worker characteristics associated with long COVID?
- How do rates of long COVID vary across states?
This is a free webinar. Attendance is limited to 500 people and all attendees receive a free copy of the slides.