St. Louis, MO – Safety National recently announced a new complimentary webinar, noting that the wearables market is growing rapidly, presenting users with new ways to engage with technology. With all the various types of wearable technology available, it can feel overwhelming for many organizations.
While these devices have the potential to reduce musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs), how can companies determine what option is right for their goals?
In the session one of Safety National’s risk managers, Steve Simon, who is well well-versed in wearable technology, will discuss how to evaluate the pros and cons of these devices so your organization has a clear path forward in claims prevention.
Topics will include:
- What types of wearable technology are available in the marketplace.
- How these devices can benefit all stakeholders.
- What challenges can arise in practical usage.
- Why employee acceptance is critical.
- What research exists to support evidence of potential benefits.
The webinar is scheduled for Thursday, July 27 at 11am CT.
Source: Safety National
Safety National is a WorkCompWire ad partner.
This is NOT a paid placement.