Walnut Creek, CA – Paradigm recently announced its latest complimentary webinar, noting that patients who feel engaged, supported, and educated are more likely to be invested in their care and reach superior clinical and functional outcomes.
This has led to an increased effort to drive patient engagement and activation through solutions including expanded health literacy, shared-decision making, and an improved patient experience.
To support optimal results, health care and claims professionals in both workers’ compensation and general health should understand the strategies and technologies that effectively increase engagement and how to integrate them effectively in the care journey.
In the webinar clinical and product solutions experts from Paradigm will explore:
- The concept of patient engagement and its importance in health care
- How to increase knowledge around the ways patient engagement impacts the care process, including functional status and outcomes
- The major workers’ compensation-specific barriers that lead to patient dissatisfaction
- Strategies and technologies that effectively increase engagement and lead to better outcomes
The panel will share valuable insights and practical solutions on the power of successful patient engagement in workers’ compensation and the broader health care space.
- Kathy Galia, Chief Clinical Solutions Officer, Paradigm
- Tom Schenk, MD, Chief Medical Officer, Paradigm
- David Lupinsky, VP, Clinical Product Solutions, Paradigm
CE Credit Information
This live, free webinar has been approved for one hour of continuing education (CE) credit for the following:
- CEU adjuster – AL, CA (WC), DE, FL, ID, KY, MS, NC, NV, OR, TX, UT, WV, WY (Pending: AK, AR, GA, IN, LA, MN, MT, NH, NM, OK)
- CE for national nurse
- CCMC national
Register here: Paradigm Webinar: Patient Engagement: It’s More Than an App
Paradigm is a WorkCompWire ad partner.
This is NOT a paid placement.