Seattle, WA – ODG by MCG recently announced a new training webinar intended for healthcare providers, claims personnel, attorneys, regulators, and other workers’ compensation stakeholders in the state of Florida.
This 60-minute webinar will:
- Review the history and impact of evidence-based medicine in workers’ compensation
- Discuss current Florida law and the recent recommendation by the Three-Member Panel that the Legislature should consider
- Updating practice protocols and parameters with evidence-based guidelines
- Demonstrate how to use the ODG by MCG platform to review and identify appropriate, evidence-based medical care for injured workers in accordance with the ODG Treatment Guidelines and Drug Formulary
- Patrick Robinson, JD, MBA – Vice President, Government Affairs, ODG by MCG
- Danette Heine, RN – Clinical Educator, ODG by MCG
- Mike Hessling – CEO – North America, Gallagher Bassett
The webinar is scheduled for Tuesday, April 18, 2023, from 1pm – 2pm ET (10am – 11am PT).
Register here: ODG by MCG – Training for the State of Florida
Source: ODG by MCG