Sedgwick’s industry experts and thought leaders are committed to keeping our clients informed on emerging challenges, opportunities and industry news. We’re excited to introduce our Imagine 23 list, which highlights topics and trends employers, risk management and human resource professionals, brokers and carriers should watch throughout the year.
Imagine Solutions for People…
Organizations have grown more responsive to the needs of their workforce and customers across the world. As we settle into agile work models and address ongoing health and productivity challenges, employers are imagining ways to find stability. In pursuit of healthy workplace culture, we expect to see new options for onboarding, collaboration, inclusion and benefits. We anticipate the emergence of hyper-targeted programs designed to improve outcomes and experience.
- Targeting programs on another level
- Bringing productivity and flexibility into harmony
- Modernizing prescription drug policies
- Getting back to basics for accommodations
- Preparing for pandemic-related health challenges
- Incentivizing healthy workplace culture
Imagine Solutions for Property…
Property challenges span from the specific to the complex to the obscure. We’re in an era of specialty expertise, investigations and tools to help loss adjusters and claims professionals address the details. Technology is allowing us to reimagine the way we work, collaborate, communicate, adjudicate claims, manage data, add value, fight fraud, and reach improved outcomes. Carriers and risk managers will need the right tools, expertise and partners to be prepared for coming challenges in climate, coverage and continuity.
- Engineering new solutions for complex losses
- Managing climate’s impact on claims
- Standing ready for the state of emergency
- Transforming energy approaches
- Shifting the supply chain focus
- Investigating new angles to fight fraud
Imagine Solutions for Brands…
Operating in a globalized and connected environment, organizations must be acutely aware of the changes occurring around them — in regulations, technology, consumer preferences, supply chains — and the complexities they bring. Failing to keep up can create gaps in safety, compliance and coverage and take a toll on brand reputation. In the year ahead, we imagine added value coming through proactive prevention, data protection and ESG-inspired transformation.
- Staying ahead of the pace of change
- Prioritizing prevention
- Moving ESG from obligation to transformation
- Gaining confidence in compliance
- Safeguarding data, privacy and reputation
Imagine Solutions for Performance…
Economic factors remain top of mind, but organizations can imagine ways to persevere. This year, we’re tracking the impact of inflation, monitoring litigation trends, and suggesting strategies for managing claims performance. We’re preparing for potential geopolitical pressures. We’re anticipating growth in automation, outsourcing and training needs as the labor market shifts. We’re using technology and data to redefine quality in the claims process. And we’re utilizing the power of relationships to identify opportunities and adapt quickly as the landscape changes.
- Persevering through economic uncertainty
- Adapting to geopolitical instability
- Refining experience and expectations
- Finding new value in data and optimization
- Stabilizing litigation in a volatile world
- Utilizing the power of relationships
What do you imagine for the future?
Take a closer look at the Imagine 23 list (PDF) and Sedgwick’s industry thought leadership at thoughtleadership.sedgwick.com and share your thoughts with us on LinkedIn, Instagram or our other social channels.
We look forward to continuing the conversation and sharing insights with you throughout the year.
This is a sponsored post from WorkCompWire marketing partner Sedgwick.