As 2022 winds down with the approach of the holidays, it seems like an appropriate time to feature some of the top content that has been provided by Leaders from the industry for our Leaders Speak section (perfect for fireside reading!)
So, as we prep to bring you more great thought leadership in 2023, check out the list below for ten of our most popular Leaders Speak posts from 2022.
Top Leaders Speak Posts from 2022
(in alphabetical order)
- Bob Reardon: 5 Things to be Thankful for in Workers’ Compensation
- Dave Torrence: Top Three Workers’ Compensation Trends to Know in 2022
- Del Doherty: The PBM Industry: Rise, Fall and Renaissance
- Eric Patten: The Great Resignation – Who Opened The Flood Gates?
- Jayson Gallant: Proof that Medicare Denies Post-Settlement Workers’ Comp Claims
- Jill Harris: For Workers’ Comp Industry, Navigating Provider Shortage Requires Fresh Thinking
- Joe Paduda: Finding Those Nickels
- Linda Colsen: Every Workers’ Comp Recovery Plan Requires This Key Element
- Max Koonce: What Workers’ Compensation Trends Will Impact Future Performance?
- Melissa McGarry: The Great Resignation – Four Ways a Specialty Network Can Help Fill the Talent Gap
Want even more? Check out the Leaders Speak Archive
Happy Holidays and Thanks for being a reader!