Middleton, WI – The International Association of Industrial Accident Boards and Commissions (IAIABC) recently announced the election of its 2022 – 2023 Board of Directors during the IAIABC’s Annual Business Meeting on September 15, 2022.
The IAIABC welcomed Mark Long, Senior Deputy Director, Michigan Workers’ Disability Compensation Agency, as IAIABC President. New members of the Board of Directors are Sheri Bowles, Interim Director, Commonwealth of Massachusetts Department of Industrial Accidents; Wesley Marshall, Commissioner, Virginia Workers’ Compensation Commission; William Massey, Assistant Administrator of Vocational Services, Rhode Island Department of Labor and Training; and Dr. Brian Wilson, Director of Medical and Health Services Research, Ohio Bureau of Workers’ Compensation.
“Over the course of our 108-year history, the IAIABC has built strong relationships with and helped develop leaders in the workers’ compensation industry. This term’s Board represents decades of experience and diverse viewpoints from all corners of our industry. As we look towards strategic planning, I warmly anticipate working with the Board of Directors on advancing the goals and mission of the IAIABC,” said Mr. Long.
Members of the 2022 – 2023 Board of Directors
- President: Mark Long, Senior Deputy Director, Michigan Workers’ Disability Compensation Agency
- President-Elect: Robert Doucette, Director, New Mexico Workers’ Compensation Administration
- Vice President: Anna Hui, Director, Missouri Department of Labor and Industrial Relations
- Secretary-Treasurer: Bill Wheeler, Deputy Administrator, Montana Department of Labor and Industry Employment Relations Division
- Immediate Past President: Dr. Gregor Kemper, Director of International Relations, German Social Accident Insurance
Members at Large
- Dato’ Sri Dr. Mohammed Azman Aziz Mohammed, Chief Executive Officer, Social Security Organisation of Malaysia
- Shannon Bruno Bishop, District Judge, Louisiana Workforce Commission
- Sheri Bowles, Interim Director, Commonwealth of Massachusetts Department of Industrial Accidents
- Terrance D’souza, Executive Director, Advanced Analytics, Workplace Safety and Insurance Board
- Phillip Germain, CEO, Saskatchewan Workers’ Compensation Board
- Wesley Marshall, Commissioner, Virginia Workers’ Compensation Commission
- William Massey, Assistant Administrator, Rehabilitation Unit, Rhode Island Department of Labor and Training
- Dr. Brian Wilson, Director of Medical and Health Services Research, Ohio Bureau of Workers’ Compensation
- Tom Glasson, Senior Government Affairs Officer, AIG
- Heather Lore, Executive Director, IAIABC
For more information about the IAIABC Board of Directors, please visit www.iaiabc.org/board-of-directors