Boca Raton, FL – The National Council on Compensation Insurance (NCCI) recently released its Countrywide Court Case Update providing a look at some of the key cases and decisions monitored by NCCI’s Legal Division that may impact workers compensation across the US.
The July 2020 edition contains updated information on cases previously introduced, and presents new cases and decisions.
The report includes court case developments regarding:
- Issues surrounding COVID-19
- Marijuana reimbursement and workplace questions
- Air ambulance billing rates
- Other state specific issues including:
- mental injuries,
- exclusive remedy, and more.
Read the full report: NCCI Countrywide Court Case Update – July 2022