Middleton, WI – The IAIABC recently announced the 2022 recipients of its NextGen Awards, which recognize talented and transformative young professionals under the age of 40 who are having a positive impact in their organizations and the workers’ compensation industry.
For the 2022 IAIABC NextGen Awards, six recipients were selected from a pool of outstanding nominees.
“The 2022 class of IAIABC NextGen Award recipients are revolutionizing the workers’ compensation industry. With their combination of passion and dedication, as well as their knack for innovation, this year’s class of IAIABC NextGen Award recipients prove the future of the workers’ compensation industry is bright,” says Heather Lore, IAIABC Executive Director .
The IAIABC congratulates the recipients of the 2022 IAIABC NextGen Awards:
- Tara Addison – Manager, Appeals, Saskatchewan Workers’ Compensation Board
- Zach Brown – CEO & Founder, Modern Reign Insurance Brokers
- Brad Compton – Prevention Manager, Saskatchewan Workers’ Compensation Board
- Jackie Jackson – Manager of Business Operations, Colorado Division of Workers’ Compensation
- Alex O’Neal – CEO, Arbicare
- Laura Zajac – General Counsel, Minnesota Department of Labor and Industry
For the first time the IAIABC is also proud to recognize 11 honorable mentions whose work is helping to progress and elevate the workers’ compensation industry. View the list of honorable mention nominees.
The IAIABC will be sharing the NextGen Award recipients’ stories throughout the year, including as part of the IAIABC 108th Convention, September 12-15, 2022, in Scottsdale, AZ, with a virtual participation option. NextGen Award recipients will also be profiled in a special issue of Perspectives, the IAIABC’s quarterly digital magazine.
Over the six years of the IAIABC NextGen Awards, 45 individuals have been recognized with a NextGen Award. Visit www.iaiabc.org/nextgen-awards for more information about this year’s and past NextGen recipients.