Baton Rouge, LA – The National Medicare Secondary Payer Network (MSPN) announced its officers and directors for 2022.
MSPN is the only non-profit association exclusively addressing the issues and challenges of the Medicare Secondary Payer Statute and its impact on workers compensation and liability settlements.
Through the voluntary efforts of its members and leadership, The National MSP Network is a forum for the exchange of ideas and is a leading resource for information and news in this constantly evolving area of practice.
The board elected the following officers:
- President– Steven Miller, DPh, RPh, CMSP-F, President, PharmacyMSA, Nashville, TN;
- Vice President – John Kane, AIC, CMSP, MSCC, Vice President of Strategy, Ametros, Newmarket, NH;
- Secretary – Michelle Allan, JD, Principal, Allan Koba Compliance Solutions, Pittsburgh, PA;
- Treasurer – Amber Worman, WC Claims Examiner, Montana Municipal Interlocal Authority, Helena, MT;
- Immediate Past President – Daniel Anders, Esq., MSCC, CMSP-F, Chief Compliance Officer, Tower MSA Partners, Chicago, IL;
The current board also includes the following directors:
- Amy Bilton, Esq., MSCC, CMSP-F, Shareholder, Nyhan Bambrick Kinzie & Lowry, Chicago, IL;
- Annie Davidson, Esq., MSCC, Sr. MSP Compliance Counsel & Policy Strategist, ExamWorks Compliance Solutions, Lawrenceville, GA;
- Nancy Harple, CMSP, MSCC, Claims Supervisor, Chesapeake Employers; Street, MD;
- Beth Hostetler, RN, BSN, Director of Medicare Services, Corporate Risk Management, Albertsons Companies; Pleasanton, CA;
- Andrea Mills, Vice President of Account Management, Ametros, Tampa, FL;
- Monica Williams, RN, CCM, CRRN, LNC, MSCC, CMSP, CNLCP, President/CEO, MWC, LLC, Atlanta, GA