Middleton, WI – The International Association of Industrial Accident Boards and Commissions (IAIABC) announced the election of its 2021 – 2022 Board of Directors during the IAIABC’s Annual Business Meeting on October 28, 2021.
The IAIABC is pleased to welcome Dr. Gregor Kemper, Director of International Relations, German Social Accident Insurance (DGUV), as IAIABC President. Dr. Kemper is the first President to represent Germany in the Association’s 107-year history. New members of the Board of Directors are Shannon Bishop, Chief Judge, Louisiana Office of Workers’ Compensation; Terrance D’souza, Executive Director, Advanced Analytics, Workplace Safety and Insurance Board; and Phillip Germain, CEO, Saskatchewan Workers’ Compensation Board.
“Through strategic decisions and actions, the IAIABC has built strong relationships with leaders in work injury insurance institutions around the world. The information and experiences we have shared has helped strengthen not only the IAIABC, but each of us individually as well as our organizations. I look forward to working with the Board of Directors, including its three new members, on furthering the IAIABC’s mission,” states Dr. Kemper.
Members of the 2021 – 2022 Board of Directors
- President: Dr. Gregor Kemper, Director of International Relations, German Social Accident Insurance (DGUV)
- President-Elect: Mark Long, Deputy Director, Michigan Workers’ Disability Compensation Agency
- Vice President: Anna Hui, Director, Missouri Department of Labor and Industrial Relations
- Secretary-Treasurer: Robert Doucette, Director, New Mexico Workers’ Compensation Administration
- Immediate Past President: Ron Dressler, Director, Utah Division of Industrial Accidents
Members at Large
- Dato’ Sri Dr. Mohammed Azman Aziz Mohammed, Chief Executive Officer, Social Security Organisation of Malaysia
- Shannon Bishop, Chief Judge, Louisiana Office of Workers’ Compensation
- Terrance D’souza, Executive Director, Advanced Analytics, Workplace Safety and Insurance Board
- Phillip Germain, CEO, Saskatchewan Workers’ Compensation Board
- Victoria Kennedy, Assistant Director, Washington State Department of Labor and Industries
- Ann Shannon, Chief of Claims Policy & Support, Ohio Bureau of Workers’ Compensation
- Bill Wheeler, Deputy Administrator, Montana Employment Relations Division
- Scott Weiant, Deputy Secretary Compensation and Insurance, Pennsylvania Department of Labor and Industry
- Tom Glasson, Director of Regulatory Affairs, AIG
- Jennifer Wolf, Executive Director, IAIABC
More information about the IAIABC Board of Directors.