St. Louis, MO – Safety National recently announced a new complimentary webinar, noting that the growing emergence of higher jury awards continues to heavily impact insurance losses, particularly so in consumer-facing industries.
In 2019 alone, nuclear verdicts were responsible for 74 class action settlements totaling $2 billion.
In the webinar a panel of experts will break down the factors contributing to these verdicts and provide examples of related defense counsel strategies.
Topics for discussion include:
- How corporate mistrust and jury demographics affect large jury awards.
- Social media’s role in altering jurors’ perspectives of the court system.
- Defense counsel strategies used to defuse jury bias.
- Contributing legal and political factors.
Speakers will include:
- Geoff Dobran – Claims Manager, Safety National
- Alfred Von Kessler IV – Attorney, Taylor Anderson
The webinar is scheduled for Thursday, October 14th at 11am CT.
Click here to register:Safety National Webinar: The Rising Risks of Social Inflation
Source: Safety National
Safety National is a WorkCompWire ad partner.
This is not a paid placement.