Before starting HomeCare Connect, its founders asked workers’ comp payers about the problems they ran into with current ancillary providers of home health services. Issues included: Sluggish response to referrals. Trouble staffing hospital discharges. Poor customer service. Reporting issues. Spotty communication. Slow, inaccurate billing.
So, HomeCare Connect committed to doing business with a sense of urgency and developed its own CareLink technology platform to drive it.
Designed specifically for home health in workers’ compensation, CareLink connects the company’s operations and empowers:
- Rapid response to referrals—contacts clients and injured workers within minutes
- Texts with injured workers in English & Spanish—including automatic notification of service delivery times
- Capacity to staff new cases within hours—even last-minute discharges—even on weekends
- Expeditious implementation and automation of client-specific business rules
- Reports prepared any way clients want them—by ICD-10 codes, injury type, date of service, DME, office, referral date, type of service, geography—you name it
- Communication with claims representatives, customized to the frequency and method they prefer
- Fast and accurate billing due to a data validation framework that applies jurisdiction, service type, and client-specific rules, enabling 96% of our e-bills to be accepted after the first submission
- TeleConnect so clients and/or clinicians can see home modifications, prosthetic use, wound care, or check on injured workers during inclement weather in real-time
- Our ability to manage the care and costs of transitions from hospital to post-acute care facilities and into the home
- Billing directly from nursing notes so clients can set reserves and close claims faster
- Injured workers to easily rate the quality of their providers’ services
- Nursing notes to feed into client claim systems, eliminating the need to cut and paste
- Automatic requests for nursing notes sent to agencies if not received in timely manner
- Our ability to swiftly select providers based on expertise, availability, injured workers’ satisfaction ratings, location, and other criteria
HomeCare Connect is all about caring, communicating, connecting, and staying close to your injured worker. CareLink makes all this possible.
For faster response times, better communication, customized reports and technology solutions, accurate bills (the first time), and better control over your claims and reserves, turn to HomeCare Connect.
Contact us at 855.223.2228, [email protected] or Refer a Case.
This is a sponsored post from WorkCompWire marketing partner HomeCare Connect.