St. Louis, MO – Safety National recently announced a new complimentary webinar, noting that musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs) are the most common workplace injuries, accounting for nearly one-third of all workers’ compensation claims.
With a price tag of $45-54 billion annually, they are devastatingly expensive. So how can existing claims data assist in identifying high-risk areas and developing effective control measures?
In the webinar a panel of expert claims and risk management specialists will demystify MSDs through analyzing data, targeting risk factors and leveraging emerging technologies.
Topics for discussion include:
- What is included under the MSD umbrella.
- Industry claims insights.
- How to interpret your data to uncover causes, frequency, age and other factors.
- Targeting the “right” risk factors.
- How emerging technologies can support your efforts.
Speakers will include:
- Sonya Luisoni – Senior Risk Control Manager, Safety National
- Tanya Parker – Senior Account Manager, Safety National
- Steve Simon – Senior Risk Control Manager, Safety National
The webinar is scheduled for Thursday, July 15th at 11am CT.
Source: Safety National
Safety National is a WorkCompWire ad partner.
This is not a paid placement.