Middleton, WI – The International Association of Industrial Accident Boards and Commissions (IAIABC) recently announced it will be launching [email protected], a new online education service, in 2022. [email protected] will help meet the workers’ compensation professional development, education, and training needs of its member organizations.
Members have increasingly turned to the IAIABC to support their staff for quality workers’ compensation education and skill development. The IAIABC has offered a number of online training programs with great success, including its EDI Training Subscription. [email protected] will build on these initiatives and grow professional development opportunities within the workers’ compensation community.
The new [email protected] service, using the IAIABC’s integrated single sign on learning management system, will include recordings and self-paced modules on topics like:
- The history of workers’ compensation
- Jurisdictional spotlights on dispute resolution, compliance, and international systems
- Data governance
- Work disability prevention and return to work
- Medical issues
- EDI Standards: Claims, Proof of Coverage, and Medical (current content that is included as part of the EDI Training Subscription)
- Jurisdictional roundtable meetings and legislative updates
The IAIABC has plans for consistent development of new [email protected] content, providing leading edge insight for the IAIABC community. Many of the [email protected] offerings will also be eligible for members to earn digital credentials, including the EDI Claims Professional and EDI Proof of Coverage Professional badges. The [email protected] service will be included with the IAIABC member dues.
Watch for more information about the [email protected] coming later in 2021.