Ponte Vedra, FL – The Transitions recently announced its next free webinar, noting that management styles have continuously changed as society and workplaces have evolved.
However, with the coming generational shift that will dramatically change the dynamics between employer and employee based on changing expectations, it’s even more important to be adaptable and responsive.
The session will feature discussion on what management styles should be retired or refined and what new techniques should be used to promote a thriving workforce.
Learning Objectives will include:
- Identify strategies to recruit, retain and develop talent
- How to be an adaptive and responsive leader
- Create a plan for implementing new leadership styles in your organization
Panelists will include:
- Barry Dillard – VP, Risk Management Services, Walt Disney World & Resorts
- Porter Leslie – CEO, Ametros
- Susan Mellody – VP, Work Comp Claims Technical Solutions, Liberty Mutual
- Doug Pardo – Founder, Lionpoint Consulting
- Marques Torbert – Co-founder & Partner, 5th Century Partners
The free webinar is scheduled for Wednesday, May 5, 2021 at 3pm ET.
Register here: The Transitions Webinar: Reimagining Management Style
Source: The Transitions