St. Louis, MO – Safety National recently announced a new complimentary webinar, noting that catastrophic claims are not only complex, but often involve high-profile cases requiring particular sensitivity. Additionally, these claims involve long-term care considerations, like home modifications and additional medical needs.
So how are these claim costs managed while prioritizing the care of the injured worker?
In the webinar a panel of claims experts will review and break down catastrophic claim management tactics that help produce the best possible outcomes.
Topics for discussion include:
- The important role of prompt communications between all stakeholders.
- Considerations for long-term care, including home accessibility.
- Critical resources for effective claim management.
- And more!
Speakers will include:
- Jessica Unser – Senior Claims Manager, Safety National
- Julie Weiland – Regional Claims Manager, Safety National
The webinar is scheduled for Tuesday, April 27th at 11am CT.
Click here to register: Safety National Webinar: The Road to Recovery: Managing Catastrophic Claims with Care
Source: Safety National
Safety National is a WorkCompWire ad partner.
This is not a paid placement.