St. Louis, MO – Out Front Ideas with Kimberly and Mark recently announced its next complimentary webinar, noting that the insurance industry relies heavily on actuarial models and benchmarks to analyze performance and predict future exposures.
One of the core assumptions of analytics and benchmarking is that most components of the analysis mirror conditions similar to the past. However, the pandemic introduced several variables into the analysis that question the validity of those models in the future.
In the session, an expert panel will discuss how models have been impacted and how risk managers need to adjust their future expectations to account for the impact of the pandemic.
Topics for discussion include:
- Temporary vs. permanent changes to benchmarks.
- The impact on development curves.
- How future loss development could impact models.
- The most critical measurements of analytics and benchmarks.
- And more!
- Tamika Burgos Puckett – Risk Manager, Corporate Security, Zoom Video Communications
- Richard Frese – Principal & Consulting Actuary, Milliman
- Ron Schuler – Head Actuary – Property & Casualty Broking North America, Head of Collateral Solutions, Willis Towers Watson
- David Stills – Senior Vice President, Carrier and Risk Practice, Sedgwick
The webinar is scheduled for Tuesday March 30, 2021 at 11am CT.
Register here: Out Front Ideas: Post-COVID Analytics & Benchmarks
Source: Out Front Ideas