Baton Rouge, LA – The National Medicare Secondary Payer Network (MSPN) recently announced the installation of two new directors along with its 2021 officers.
New Board Members
New board members are Andrea Mills of Tampa, FL, Vice President of Account Management for Ametros, and Amber Worman of Helenea, MT, WC Claims Examiner, Montana Municipal Interlocal Authority.
“I am pleased to welcome Andrea and Amber to the Board of Directors,” said Dan Anders, President of MSPN. “Andrea’s background in Medicare Set-Aside professional administration and Amber’s in the management of Medicare Secondary Payer compliance at the claims level, each bring a unique background and experience to the Board and the organization as a whole.”
As the Vice President of Account Management, Andrea Mills leads a team of Strategic Account Executives across the country who focus on introducing Ametros’ solutions to new markets and develops relationships with carriers, TPAs, brokers, and employers. She and her team create innovative settlement strategies and programs for all parties involved in settlement, while maintaining neutrality. She pushes her team to excellence and has led her team to 100% retention with their clients, which include several Fortune 100 companies.
Amber Worman is a Senior Workers’ Compensation Claims Examiner with the Montana Municipal Interlocal Authority. With 20 years of health care, patient advocacy, risk management and insurance experience, she offers a uniquely helpful perspective regarding MSP regulations and their impact on beneficiaries, medical providers, insurers and legal climates. She enjoys serving as an MSP strategy resource for industry professionals across Montana.
The board elected the following officers:
- President– Daniel Anders, Esq., MSCC, CMSP-F, Chief Compliance Officer, Tower MSA Partners, Delray Beach, FL;
- Vice President – Steven Miller, DPh, RPh, CMSP-F, President, PharmacyMSA, Nashville, TN;
- Secretary – Beth Hostetler, RN, BSN, Director of Medicare Services, Corporate Risk Management, Albertsons Companies; Pleasanton, CA;
- Treasurer – John Kane, AIC, CMSP, MSCC, Liberty Mutual, Dover, NH;
- Immediate Past President – Ciara Koba, Esq., Principal, Allan Koba Compliance Solutions, Pittsburgh, PA;
The current board also includes:
- Michelle Allan, JD, Principal, Allan Koba Compliance Solutions, Pittsburgh, PA;
- Amy Bilton, Esq., MSCC, CMSP-F, Shareholder, Nyhan Bambrick Kinzie & Lowry, Chicago, IL;
- Kevin Puckett, President/Owner, KP Underwriting, LLC, Sellersburg, IN;
- Thomas Stanley, MSCC, CMSP, President, The Stanley Insurance Agency, Las Vegas, NV;
- Monica Williams, RN, CCM, CRRN, LNC, MSCC, CMSP, CNLCP, President/CEO, MWC, LLC, Atlanta, GA
“MSPN’s board truly represents all areas touched by MSP compliance from insurers and employers to MSA providers and attorneys and everything in between,” said President Anders. “As MSPN’s 2021 president, I look forward to working with these leaders in the MSP community to provide premier educational programs, valued member benefits and advocacy efforts to improve MSP process and policies.”