St. Louis, MO – Out Front Ideas with Kimberly and Mark recently announced its next complimentary webinar, noting that the workers’ compensation industry has collectively seen tens of thousands of claims for COVID-19 contracted in the workplace, and those numbers continue to grow.
Despite what you may have heard, many of these claims have incurred costs over $1 million. Additionally, businesses are seeing claims in other coverage lines, including employers’ liability, general liability, employment practices liability and even directors and officers liability.
In this session, an expert panel will discuss the types of claims they are seeing, how these claims are developing and how risk managers should be preparing for in the future.
Topics for discussion include:
- Trends in workers’ compensation COVID-19 claims.
- Litigation in other coverage lines and how to prepare for it.
- Potential long-term medical consequences of COVID-19.
- And more!
- Teresa Bartlett, MD – Senior Medical Officer, Sedgwick
- Max Koonce – Chief Claims Officer, Sedgwick
- Tim Stanger – Vice President – Partner Relations, Safety National
- Alex Swedlow – President, California Workers’ Compensation Institute
The webinar is scheduled for Tuesday February 16, 2021 at 11am CT.
Source: Out Front Ideas