St. Louis, MO – Safety National recently announced a new complimentary webinar, noting that many workers’ comp professionals have worked with claims that have stubbornly resisted resolution—those old dog claims.
Settling files greatly reduces costs, reserves and collateral needs. Mitigating the impact of old dog claims requires sound strategies for uncovering opportunities to settle and properly manage them when facts do not support settlement.
In the webinar a panel of experts will review how these extensive claims can explode in value over time and how you can avoid significantly higher dollar exposures when these claims stay open.
Topics for discussion include:
- The impact of co-morbid conditions.
- The importance of early identification.
- How to determine the valuation of these claims.
- Tips for achieving settlements to lower claim costs.
Speakers will include:
- Greg Gitter – President, Legacy Claim Solutions
- Stephen Peacock – Assistant Vice President – Excess Workers’ Compensation Claims, Safety National
The webinar is scheduled for Thursday, December 10th at 11am CT.
Click here to register: Safety National Webinar: Strategies for Retiring Old Dog Workers’ Compensation Claims
Source: Safety National
Safety National is a WorkCompWire ad partner.
This is not a paid placement.