Boca Raton, FL – The National Council on Compensation Insurance (NCCI) recently released its Countrywide Court Case Update providing a look at some of the key cases and decisions monitored by NCCI’s Legal Division that may impact workers compensation across the US.
The November 2020 edition contains updated information on cases previously introduced, and presents new cases and decisions including key COVID-19-related rulings.
“NCCI is committed to monitoring court cases with potential implications for the workers compensation system,” said Bill Donnell, president and CEO of NCCI. “The Countrywide Court Case Update is a valuable resource for insurers, regulators, and others who rely on NCCI to deliver insights on critical issues.”
The report court case developments regarding:
- Key COVID-19 court cases that could impact workers compensation
- Workers compensation exclusive remedy
- Challenges to state adoption of third-party guides
- Marijuana developments
- Air ambulance reimbursement: state vs. federal law
- Other federal and state developments
Read the full report: NCCI: Countrywide Court Case Update, November 2020