Middleton, WI – The IAIABC NextGen Awards recognize talented and transformative young professionals under the age of 40 who are having a positive impact in their organizations and the workers’ compensation industry. For the 2020 IAIABC NextGen Awards, six recipients were selected from a pool of outstanding nominees.
“The 2020 IAIABC NextGen Award recipients are truly transforming the industry. These are creators and doers who are solving problems and serving society through their leadership and talents. The future of workers’ compensation is bright in their capable hands,” states Jennifer Wolf, IAIABC Executive Director.
The IAIABC congratulates the recipients of the 2020 IAIABC NextGen Awards:
- Erin Bishop – Alternative Dispute Resolution Supervisor, Virginia Workers’ Compensation Commission
- James “Jay” Hicks – Ombudsman Attorney, Tennessee Bureau of Workers’ Compensation
- Amy Kingston – Manager of Claims and Insurance Programs, Colorado Division of Workers’ Compensation
- Jed Magid – Compliance Manager, Gallagher Bassett
- Megan Nelson – Senior Associate, Analytics, Gallagher Bassett
- Grace Ray – Director of Risk Management, Bardavon
IAIABC NextGen Award recipients will be sharing their stories in a “Meet the NextGen” video series and participating in a virtual webinar in early 2021. Recipients will also be profiled in the December issue of Perspectives, the IAIABC’s quarterly digital magazine.
Over the four years of the IAIABC NextGen Awards, 32 individuals have been recognized with a NextGen Award. Visit www.iaiabc.org/awards for more information about this year’s and previous NextGen recipients.