St. Louis, MO – Safety National recently announced a new complimentary webinar, noting that spinal cord and brain injuries can be devastating for both the injured worker and their family.
With the potential for a lifetime of specialized care and rehabilitation, choosing a model center of care can often provide the best possible outcomes.
In the webinar a panel of experts will review outcome-focused care options that have offered evidence-based results on these complex claims.
Topics for discussion include:
- The benefits of utilizing model systems of care for spinal cord and brain injuries.
- How to define what creates a comprehensive continuum of care for these complicated injuries.
- Why model systems of care can offer the best possible outcomes and lower lifetime costs.
- Case study takeaways on management of these claims, including initial neurological assessment, rehab strategies, community reintegration, long-term follow-up and cost mitigation.
Speakers will include:
- Dr. Jeff Berliner, D.O. – Medical Director of Spinal Cord Research, Craig Hospital
- Dave Mellick, Ph.D. – Director of Research Operations, Craig Hospital
- Lisa Strader – Medical Manager, Safety National
- Stacy Whalen – Senior Medical Manager, Safety National
The webinar is scheduled for Thursday, October 20th at 1pm CT.
Source: Safety National
Safety National is a WorkCompWire ad partner.
This is not a paid placement.