Madison, WI – Jurisdictional Members of the International Association of Industrial Accident Boards and Commissions (IAIABC) recently elected its 2020 – 2021 Board of Directors. The IAIABC is pleased to welcome Ron Dressler, Director of the Utah Division of Industrial Accidents, as IAIABC President.
New members of the Board of Directors this term are Cassie Brown, Commissioner of the Texas Division of Workers’ Compensation, and Dato’ Sri Dr. Mohammed Azman Aziz Mohammed, CEO of Social Security Organisation Malaysia (SOCSO).
“This has been a year of extraordinary circumstances and I am proud of the work of the IAIABC Board of Directors, Staff, and the Membership for striving to meet the IAIABC mission throughout. I thank Past President Evelyn McGill for her outstanding leadership this last year, and look forward to working with my fellow Board Members to continue to find solutions to reduce harm and aid recovery from occupational injuries and illnesses,” stated Mr. Dressler.
The IAIABC Board of Directors is the governing body of the IAIABC, the largest association of workers’ compensation jurisdictional agencies in North America. The 2020 – 2021 Board of Directors is comprised of leaders from thirteen jurisdictional agencies and two ex-officio members.
Members of the Board of Directors include:
- President: Ron Dressler, Director, Utah Division of Industrial Accidents
- President-Elect: Gregor Kemper, Director of International Relations, German Social Accident Insurance (DGUV)
- Vice President: Mark Long, Deputy Director, Michigan Workers’ Disability Compensation Agency
- Secretary-Treasurer: Robert Doucette, Deputy Superintendent of Insurance, New Mexico Office of Superintendent of Insurance
- Immediate Past President: Evelyn V. McGill, Executive Director, Virginia Workers’ Compensation Commission
Members at Large
- Dato’ Sri Dr. Mohammed Azman Aziz Mohammed, Chief Executive Officer, Social Security Organisation of Malaysia
- Cassie Brown, Commissioner, Texas Department of Insurance, Division of Workers’ Compensation
- Anna Hui, Director, Missouri Department of Labor and Industrial Relations
- Victoria Kennedy, Assistant Director, Washington State Department of Labor and Industries
- Frank R. McKay, Chairman, Georgia State Workers’ Compensation Board
- Ann Shannon, Claims Operations Services, Ohio Bureau of Workers’ Compensation
- Bill Wheeler, Deputy Administrator, Montana Employment Relations Division
- Scott Weiant, Deputy Secretary Compensation and Insurance, Pennsylvania Department of Labor and Industry
- Tom Glasson, Director of Regulatory Affairs, AIG
- Jennifer Wolf, Executive Director, IAIABC
For more information about the IAIABC Board of Directors, please visit www.iaiabc.org/board-of-directors