St. Louis, MO – Out Front Ideas with Kimberly and Mark recently announced its first-ever virtual conference, noting that COVID-19 has forced the industry to make major adjustments and adaptations to the way we operate, including how we communicate, protect our workforce, manage claims and provide the best treatment for injured workers. There is no going back to the way it once was and this evolution has only just begun.
The two-day online event will feature top industry stakeholders providing various perspectives and thought-provoking conversation on the path forward for our industry.
Sessions will include:
- A CEO industry outlook panel featuring Dave North from Sedgwick, Mark Wilhelm from Safety National, Tom Warsop from One Call and more!
- A Broker panel on the state of the insurance marketplace with representatives from industry-leading brokerage firms.
- Discussions with risk managers on managing current safety challenges and how they plan to address anticipated future issues.
- Conversations with ADA, FMLA and workers’ compensation compliance experts to learn how to navigate these every-changing regulations.
- A Panel of TPA and employer representatives discussing customer service model development in a virtual world.
The event is scheduled September 22 – 23, 2020 and registration details will be released closer to event time, so save the date!
Source: Out Front Ideas