San Diego, CA – ICW Group Insurance Companies recently announced the launch of Safety OnDemand – its newest e-learning safety platform for its workers’ compensation policyholders.
Safety OnDemand is an award-winning, online safety and learning management system that provides ICW Group policyholders with free access to a host of customizable, up-to-date and ready-to-deliver resources. Policyholders will have access to the latest information and guidance on safety topics across hundreds of industries. Topics range from COVID-19 and weather-related preparedness to sexual harassment and OSHA compliance.
“Promoting safety within an organization is one of the most important investments a company can make and it’s especially challenging during this difficult time,” said Rick Fineman, vice president of ICW Group’s Risk Management Department. “Safety OnDemand gives our policyholders unlimited access to preventative safety information that’s easy to find, easy to use, and easy to make a seamless part of their business.”
ICW Group partnered with Bongarde Media, a web-based compliance and training company, to provide the content for Safety OnDemand, which replaced ICW Group’s previous RMRx safety advisor application.
“Safety OnDemand provides better, faster and easier online safety content, which is essential to promote a culture of safety within an organization,” said Fineman. “When a company commits to regular safety education, they experience fewer accidents, illnesses, citations, and deaths.”
Some of the features policyholders will find include:
- Safety library with more than 3,000 materials
- More than 500 training courses and videos to assign to employees and track progress
- More than 500 pre-packaged safety talks with presentations, handouts, quizzes and videos
- An OSHA program creator that provides step-by-step guidance for creating compliant safety plans
- Ability to create tailored courses using a company’s own materials
- Reporting that gives supervisors insights into trends and completion rates
Source: ICW Group