St. Louis, MO – Out Front Ideas with Kimberly and Mark recently announced its next complimentary webinar, noting that in the last month, many offices previously closed due to COVID-19 started reopening as government restrictions on activities were lessened.
This return to the office is presenting new challenges to employers as they continue to protect their workforces and customers.
In this session, an expert panel will discuss the challenges they are facing, lessons they are learning, and their expectations for the future.
Topics for discussion include:
- Strategies for reopening your office.
- Lessons learned during office reopening.
- How employers are adapting to changing restrictions.
- Challenges in returning to the office.
- And more!
- Grace Crickette, Vice Chancellor for Administrative Affairs and Ethics Officer | University of Wisconsin-Whitewater
- Anna Hui, Director | Missouri Department of Labor and Industrial Relations
- Marijo Storment, Chief Executive Officer of Complex Care Solutions | Paradigm
The webinar is scheduled for Tuesday June 30, 2020 at 11am CT.
Click here to register: Out Front Ideas: Executing Your Return to the Office Plan
Source: Out Front Ideas