Jacksonville, FL – One Call has announced a new free webinar taking place later today where a panel of industry experts will discuss COVID-19’s impact on telehealth, how usage has accelerated during the pandemic, and what that means for the future.
One Call noted that with the arrival of COVID-19, telehealth has finally come of age. Like the new kid in school who struggled to make connections with a broader network of friends and bound by strict social controls, suddenly, telehealth has blossomed into the most popular kid by becoming an essential tool in the healthcare armament against the pandemic.
Almost overnight, telehealth and telerehab providers reported an upswing in demand as key barriers to widespread telehealth usage vanished, including consumer awareness and physician and consumer acceptance.
Panelists will discuss:
- What telehealth restrictions remain?
- Will COVID-19 be a tipping point for telehealth or will our industry revert to its former position?
- Lessons learned from the pandemic.
- Innovation inertia and how to help shape the future of the healthcare delivery model in workers’ compensation for the better.
- Linda Lane: President of Physical Therapy, One Call
- Dr. Teresa Bartlett, MD.: Managing Director / Senior Medical Officer, Sedgwick
- Melissa Burke, PharmD.: Vice President, Head of Managed Care and Clinical, Amtrust Group
- Dr. Craig Uejo, MD, MPH, FACOEM: Medical Director – Occupational Health and Safety, Scripps Health
- Dr. Steve Wiesner, MD.: Former Chief, Occupational Health Department, Medical Director-Workers’ Compensation, Medical Director-Health Care Organization (HCO), Integrated Disability Management (IDM), Physician Advisor
The free 1-hour webinar is scheduled for Today, Tuesday, June 9, 2020 at From 1pm-2pm ET.
Source: One Call
One Call is a WorkCompWire ad partner.
This is NOT a paid placement.