Austin, TX – The way we work has changed, but our mission is still the same. Because of changes brought on by COVID-19, the Texas OSHA Consultation Program is now providing online consultations.
“The OSHA Consultation Program at the Division of Workers’ Compensation is changing how we do business right now to help everyone stay safe,” said Christopher D’Amura, OSHCON Program Manager. “We can review any aspect of your safety program as in the past, but we now have a virtual option to offer you.”
Our OSHCON consultants are now available by video conferencing, email, text, or phone.
OSHCON consultants can help you find, reduce, and eliminate safety and health hazards, understand OSHA standards, and access industrial hygiene services such as noise level monitoring and air sampling.
DWC staff can also provide:
- help with safety and health programs
- free safety training materials such as DVDs and publications
- Find the COVID-19 risk exposure level for your employees.
- Enhance your respiratory protection program.
- Get help to create or update an emergency preparedness plan for COVID-19 and other infectious diseases.
For information, check out the OSHCON webpage on the TDI website.