St. Louis, MO – Safety National recently announced a new complimentary webinar, noting that states are preparing to reopen businesses in coming months, but doing so safely requires thorough planning and preparation. How do you mitigate transmission of COVID-19 in your workplace? What workforce challenges should you anticipate as employees return? How do you demonstrate to consumers that they can safely shop at your business?
In the webinar a panel of experts will review strategies to prepare and implement reopening plans for businesses that address both employee and consumer safety.
Topics for discussion include:
- Considerations for reopening buildings.
- What staffing challenges to anticipate and how to contend with them.
- How to approach cleaning and disinfection.
- Practical and effective social distancing strategies.
- Personal protective equipment and hand hygiene best practices.
Speakers will include:
- Dr. Scott Benson – Associate Professor, Division of Public Health and the Division of Infectious Diseases | University of Utah
- Dr. Steven Lacey – Professor and Chief, Division of Public Health | University of Utah School of Medicine
- Dr. Kimberley Shoaf – Professor and Associate Chief, Community Engagement | University of Utah
- Vik Ramaswamy, CIH, CSP – Senior Risk Control Manager | Safety National
The webinar is scheduled for Thursday, May 21 at 10am CT.
Click here to register: Safety National Webinar: The New Norm: Strategies to Reopen Your Business Safely During COVID-19
Source: Safety National
Safety National is a WorkCompWire ad partner.
This is not a paid placement.