St. Louis, MO – Out Front Ideas with Kimberly and Mark recently announced its next complimentary webinar, noting that many states and localities introducing phased reopening plans, employers are preparing to return to normal business operations. But “normal” may not be a reality for some time.
So how do you operate a business effectively while ensuring the safety of your employees and clients? And how do you mitigate exposure for everyone else if someone in the workspace is exposed?
In this session, Out Front Ideas is partnering with PARMA (Public Agency Risk Management Association) to review best practices for reopening and how to reduce potential risks associated with COVID-19 transmission.
Topics for discussion include:
- Federally-recommended guidelines for workplace reopening and recommendations from the Center for Disease Control.
- Steps in creating a COVID-19 resource team.
- Staffing considerations and necessary changes to the physical workspace.
- Americans with Disabilities Act applications to COVID-19, including exposure, contact tracing and testing.
- Changes to workers’ compensation benefits and presumptions.
- And more!
- Tim Karcz – Senior Risk Manager | California Joint Powers Insurance Authority
- Traci Park – Partner | Burke, Williams & Sorenson, LLP
- Chuck Pode – Risk Manager | County of Ventura
The webinar is scheduled for Wednesday June 3, 2020 at 12pm CT.
Click here to register: Out Front Ideas: We Are Open for Business: Now What?
Source: Out Front Ideas