St. Louis, MO – Out Front Ideas with Kimberly and Mark recently announced its next complimentary webinar, which will examine how technology is redefining healthcare, and how models will evolve as a result.
OFI noted that ease of access to quality care, system efficiencies and interoperability are all being reimagined. Telemedicine and digital health are disrupters that will continue to evolve on-demand solutions and care management significantly.
As technology evolves and transforms the way physicians and patients interact, population health models shift from sick care to holistic health and wellbeing, and payer and service provider systems update to include blockchain, machine learning, and automated intelligence. So how do all of these tech evolutions affect the workers’ compensation industry?
In this session, presenters from The Alliance of Women in Workers’ Compensation workshop, held in Boston on March 4, will discuss how healthcare technology is evolving from a variety of viewpoints.
Topics for discussion include:
- Investor considerations in healthcare technology.
- How new technologies are changing patient care models.
- Applications for new health technology in workers’ compensation.
- And more!
- Artemis Emslie – CEO, Cadence Rx
- Melissa Burke, Pharm.D. – Vice President, Amtrust Financial Services, Inc.
- Nancy Brown – General Partner, Oak HC/FT
The webinar is scheduled for Tuesday, March 31, 2020 at 11am CT.
Click here to register: Out Front Ideas: Evolving Health Technology Models
Source: Out Front Ideas