St. Louis, MO – Safety National recently announced changes to the company’s executive management structure. The following realignment of responsibilities will become effective on April 1, 2020.
- Steve Luebbert, Chief Operating Officer, will retire after a successful 44-year career in the insurance industry. Luebbert has served in an executive management role with Safety National for over 13 years and has been instrumental in the company’s growth and success over that period.
- John Csik, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will become Chief Operating Officer and Chief Financial Officer. In this expanded position, he will provide executive management oversight to all insurance operations.
- Cyndee Morton, Senior Vice President – Operations and Chief Information Officer, will join the executive management team as Executive Vice President of Operations and Chief Innovation Officer. In this expanded position, she will provide executive management leadership and oversight in the areas of innovation, technology, data initiatives and operational efficiency. She will also work closely with the Chief Operating Officer, providing oversight and expertise to all insurance operations.
- Tom Grove, Executive Vice President and Chief Business Development Officer, will be adding executive management oversight of the Claims Department to his existing oversight of the Business Development, Communications and Risk Services Departments.
- Mark Wilhelm, Chief Executive Officer, Duane Hercules, President, and Gus Aivaliotis, Executive Vice President and Chief Underwriting Officer – Insurance, will continue in their current executive management roles.
“Steve Luebbert has been instrumental in Safety National’s transformative growth and success during his 13 years as part of executive management. He leaves behind a great legacy of achievement, and I would like to thank Steve for his dedication to the company and significant influence on our culture,” said Mark Wilhelm, CEO of Safety National. “These latest executive management changes not only allow us to continue our client-centric focus, but also to leverage the deep expertise and experience of the new leadership team. This will ensure Safety National’s growth, innovation and success in the future, while maintaining the company’s Core Values and commitments to our clients. I look forward to working closely with the executive management team to propel Safety National to the next level of continued growth, customer service and overall success.”
Source: Safety National
Safety National is a WorkCompWire ad partner.
This is NOT a paid placement.