St. Louis, MO – Safety National recently announced a new complimentary webinar, noting that predictive analytics have quickly become a necessary tool for effectively managing workers’ compensation programs, however, they do not produce cost savings on their own. They are merely a first step to a larger workers’ compensation claims management strategy.
In the webinar a panel of experts will discuss the keys to learning how to utilize claims analytics effectively once data has been gathered. This can lead to earlier identification and intervention in problematic claims, better management of vendor partners and resources, and offer an overall strategic advantage.
Topics for discussion include:
- Identify the different types of predictive analytics available.
- Examine the benefits and limitations of each.
- Implement predictive analytics into claims handling.
- Analyze data to produce optimal program outcomes.
- And more!
Speakers will include:
- Skip Brechtel, Executive Vice President and Chief Information Officer, CCMSI
- Dan Pliszka, Speaker, Author and Consultant, Principal, Pliszka Consulting LLC
- Stephen Peacock, Assistant Vice President – Excess Workers’ Compensation Claims, Safety National
The webinar is scheduled for Tuesday, December 3rd at 1pm CT.
Click here to register: Safety National Webinar: You Have Predictive Analytics – Now What?
Source: Safety National
Safety National is a WorkCompWire ad partner.
This is not a paid placement.