St. Louis, MO – Out Front Ideas with Kimberly and Mark has announced its next complimentary webinar, noting that advocacy, compassion, empathy and transparency are common conversations in workers’ compensation, but most claims programs and products are driven by process and regulation. We should also however consider how the journey of the injured worker shapes experience and engagement, and use that insight to improve the system and its outcomes.
In this webcast, which was recorded during the opening session at WorkCompCentral’s 2019 Comp Laude Awards and Gala, Kimberly George leads a discussion with injured workers to determine how the workers’ compensation system is working and where it could improve.
The panel shared:
- Personal stories about their injuries.
- Their injury aftermath and recovery process experience.
- Their future goals and aspirations.
- How companies can learn from their experiences and improve outcomes.
- Recommendations on how to help other injured workers.
- And more!
- Erin Husman – Injured Worker
- Billy Parker – Injured Worker
- Jeremy and Esperanza Romero – Injured Worker and Spouse
The webcast is scheduled for Tuesday, November 19 at 11am CT.
Click here to register: Out Front Ideas Recorded Webcast: A Conversation with Injured Workers
Source: Out Front Ideas