St. Louis, MO – Out Front Ideas with Kimberly and Mark has announced its next complimentary webinar, noting that technological advances are making data collection easier than ever, but data by itself is powerless. It is what you do with that readily-available data that matters.
This particular webinar is a professional recording of the Opening Industry Keynote session at the 2019 WCI Workers’ Compensation Educational Conference.
In this session, Kimberly & Mark lead a critical discussion with industry stakeholders on how and why we measure success in workers’ compensation and how these measurements need to evolve.
Topics for discussion included:
- What areas should be measured to show success?
- Which available metrics are meaningful and which metrics are insignificant?
- What new items should we be measuring and how do we use this new data?
- How can we drive desired outcomes by adjusting the ways we measure success?
- What role do regulators play in measuring this success?
- And more!
- Anna Hui, Director, Missouri Department of Labor and Industrial Relations
- David North, President and CEO, Sedgwick CMS
- David Stills, Vice President, Global Risk Management, Walmart, Inc.
- Joan Vincenz, Managing Director of Risk Management, United Airlines
The webinar is scheduled for Thursday, September 12 at 11am CT.
Click here to register: Recorded Webcast: Measuring Success in Workers’ Compensation
Source: Out Front Ideas