St. Louis, MO – Out Front Ideas with Kimberly and Mark has announced its next complimentary webinar, noting that marijuana policy has changed dramatically in the United States over the years, and this trend is expected to continue.
Almost every state allows medical marijuana in some form and many traditional retailers are now offering CBD-infused products. Despite the abundance of hype about the benefits of medical marijuana and CBD, there is very little scientific proof to support it.
In the webinar a hand-picked panel of experts will will examine cannabis as a treatment option in workers’ compensation and healthcare. Discussion will revolve around how the business of marijuana is evolving in addition to the related risk management challenges presented to retailers and manufacturers of CBD-infused products.
Topics for discussion of Marijuana & CBD include:
- The potential health benefits of each.
- The shifting scientific landscape.
- How to decipher between the hype versus reality.
- How the insurance, banking and regulatory markets are responding.
- Risk management hurdles.
Panelists will include:
- Teresa Bartlett, Senior Vice President, Senior Medical Officer, Sedgwick, Inc.
- Ian Stewart, Attorney at Law, Wilson Elser Moskowitz Edelman & Dicker LLP
The webinar is scheduled for Tuesday October 15, 2019 at 1pm CT.
Click here to register: Out Front Ideas: Cannabis Confusion: Separating Facts from Fiction
Source: Out Front Ideas