St. Louis, MO – Safety National recently announced a new complimentary webinar, noting that risk management technology has continued to evolve over the past decade with the rapid advancement and adoption of consumer technology. These safety programs and systems have created new opportunities and new concerns.
In the webinar a panel of experts will examine the benefits, challenges, and potential pitfalls of risk management technology. Speakers will identify some of the most-common solutions and highlight how those solutions are disrupting the industry.
Topics for discussion include:
- The current risk management technology landscape.
- Concerns employees may have adopting new technology and how to alleviate these apprehensions.
- Data security standards and legal barriers.
- Methods to successfully implement technology and ongoing support considerations.
- And more!
Speakers will include:
- Shourya Basu, CEO, Simple But Needed (SBN)
- Vikrum Ramaswamy, Risk Control Manager, Risk Services, Safety National
The webinar is scheduled for Monday, August 26th at 10:30am CT.
Click here to register: Safety National Webinar: Risk Management and Technology 101: Navigating Complexity
Source: Safety National
Safety National is a WorkCompWire ad partner.
This is not a paid placement.