St. Louis, MO – Safety National recently announced a new complimentary webinar, noting that connecting patients with quality care is the cornerstone of a proactive advocacy model, and that telehealth is redefining how that happens in workers’ compensation.
In the webinar a hand-picked panel of experts will discuss how an effective intake program puts employees on the path to care sooner, provides better outcomes and reduces claims costs.
Topics for discussion include:
- The essential role that telehealth plays in intake programs.
- The metrics of success for telehealth within workers’ compensation.
- Available telehealth providers.
- How to incorporate telehealth into your workers’ compensation program.
- What to expect for the next generation of telehealth.
Panelists will include:
- David Lupinsky, Vice President, Medical Review Services, CorVel Corporation
- Manuel Homem, Vice President, Risk Management, Bed Bath & Beyond
- Lisa Haug, Director of Medical Management, Claims, Safety National
The free webinar is scheduled for Wednesday, May 8, 2019 at 1pm CT.
Click here to register: Safety National Webinar: Telehealth: Redefining Intake in Workers’ Compensation
Source: Safety National