St. Louis, MO – Out Front Ideas with Kimberly and Mark has announced its next complimentary webinar, which will look at how Social determinants of health (SDoH) have tremendous impact on healthcare and workers’ compensation outcomes. This includes factors such as access to healthy food, safe housing, availability of transportation and social support networks.
In the webinar a hand-picked panel of experts will explore how employers can influence these factors to facilitate better workplace well-being and better medical outcomes on workers’ compensation claims.
Topics for discussion include:
- Examples of social determinants of health and their impact on outcomes.
- Different ways healthcare systems are addressing SDoH.
- The role case management plays in identifying these issues.
- The importance of health literacy.
- Employer strategies for recognizing and addressing SDoH.
- And more!
Speakers will include:
- Darin Hampton, Regional Recovery Coordinator, International Paper
- Maggie Alvarez Miller, Senior Manager, Client Service Management, Mitchell
The webinar is scheduled for Thursday, May 16, 2019 at 11am CT.
Click here to register: Out Front Ideas: The Impact of Social Determinants of Health on Your Workforce
Source: Out Front Ideas