Foster City, CA – Guidewire Software, Inc. (NYSE: GWRE) recently announced the 2019.1 release of Guidewire InsurancePlatform™. This latest release supports insurers’ imperatives to optimize operations, be more digital, use data in new ways, and innovate quickly. Underlying these business drivers is a general theme to simplify and de-risk insurers’ IT environments.
“Insurers today are driving towards more continuous delivery of technology enabled capabilities to their internal and external stakeholders. Increased release cadence of vended core systems like Guidewire InsurancePlatform, will help insurers address increasing time to market demands and improved upgrade experience,” said Martina Conlon, executive vice president, Research and Consulting and practice leader for property/casualty at Novarica. “Workers’ Compensation specific capabilities in this release will address additional needs of the very active Workers’ Compensation market.”
- New Guidewire Cyence™ for Small Business provides Workers’ Compensation insurers with internet-scale data collection on small businesses to enable profitable, scalable, and streamlined digital underwriting processes.
- New innovations in Guidewire Predictive Analytics™ make it easier to import and operationalize models built with third-party software.
- New Guidewire InsuranceNow™ Data Service provides near real-time reporting data.
- Enhanced navigation across all digital applications, faster quoting experiences, stronger agent and broker enablement, plus the ability to quote and bind Workers’ Compensation insurance policies.
- Seven Guidewire PartnerConnect™ Solution Partners have signed up to use the new Guidewire DevConnect™ developer environment to create plug and play Ready for Guidewire add-ons for ClaimCenter.