St. Louis, MO – Out Front Ideas with Kimberly and Mark has announced its next complimentary webinar, noting that as business has become increasingly globalized, subsequently, so has risk management.
Most companies will be affected by the wide spread of globalization in some form. Whether employers have physical operations in various countries, or participate in online business across borders, the requirement to comply with multiple international laws and regulations has grown.
In the webinar a hand-picked panel of experts will discuss the challenges and opportunities that arise from handling risk in a global marketplace.
Topics for discussion include:
- Various regulatory challenges and how to address them.
- Useful industry resources to help navigate global risk management.
- How to address insurance and licensing concerns.
- International laws that can impact claims handling.
- Personal lessons learned from each of the panelists.
- And more!
Panelists will include:
- Maggie Biggs, Senior Director, Global Risk Management, VF Corporation
- Kevin Hoskinson, Client Executive, Global Risk Management, Marsh, Inc.
- Mary Roth, CEO, Risk & Insurance Management Society
- David Stills, Vice President Global Risk Management, Walmart
The webinar is scheduled for Wednesday, April 17, 2019 at 11am CT.
Click here to register: Out Font Ideas: The Globalization of Risk Management
Source: Out Front Ideas