St. Louis, MO – Out Front Ideas with Kimberly and Mark has announced its next complimentary webinar, noting that many of us think primarily about technology and automation when considering the future of work, but people will remain a critical component of the equation as well.
The workers’ compensation industry will not only be challenged with talent attraction and retention, but it will also have to respond to evolving work cultures.
In the webinar a hand-picked panel of experts will explore the challenges and important factors impacting the future of work
Topics for discussion include:
- Evolving work and the challenge of addressing multi-generational needs.
- How purposeful work impacts job satisfaction.
- Factors that motivate and engage the younger generation.
- Is work/life balance really possible?
- How to train your present-day workforce to lead your business into the future.
Speakers will include:
- Marijo Storment, CEO, Paradigm Complex Care Solutions
- Faith Mason, Corporate Manager, Workers’ Compensation, Comcast
- And more!
The webinar is scheduled for Tuesday, March 12, 2019 at 11am CT.
Click here to register: Out Front Ideas: The Future of Work
Source: Out Front Ideas