St. Louis, MO – Out Front Ideas with Kimberly and Mark has announced its next complimentary webinar, noting that the leave of absence and job accommodations environment is continuing to evolve with constant changes to laws and regulations, presenting a huge challenge for employers as they strive to balance employee experience and compliance with all applicable leave of absence laws.
In the webinar a hand-picked panel of experts will explore the latest trends pertaining to leave of absence and job accommodations, including employer concerns and challenges.
Topics for discussion include:
- Leave of absence law trends on state and local levels.
- Coordination between different departments to ensure a good employee experience while assuring regulatory compliance.
- How leave and accommodation laws apply to workers’ compensation claims.
- Reasonable accommodation considerations.
- And more!
Speakers will include:
- Jennifer Holland, Senior Manager, Leave Strategies, American Airlines
- Bryon Bass, Senior Vice President Workforce Absence Solutions, Sedgwick
- Jeff Nowak, Attorney, Littler
The webinar is scheduled for Tuesday, February 19, 2019 at 11am CT.
Click here to register: Out Front Ideas: The Impact of Expanding Leave of Absence Regulations
Source: Out Front Ideas