Austin, TX – The TDI-DWC recently announced that it will be offering free webinars covering administrative processes related to providing health care to Texas workers’ compensation injured employees.
Webinar topics include:
- An overview of workers’ compensation
- health care provider roles and responsibilities
- intake and verification of coverage
- utilization review
- medical bill processing
- medical bill denials and dispute resolution
- return to work
- maximum medical improvement and impairment rating billing, and
- certified workers’ compensation health care networks
Webinars are an hour long and begin at noon Central Standard time. Registration is required for each webinar.
To view course information, or to register, visit the DWC’s Health Care Provider Events and Training Calendar.